Wisconsin weather has been all over the place with temperatures ranging 45-80*F all within the last week! I’ll admit it’s pretty darn annoying, because I never know what to wear without being too hot or cold. I don’t think I have ever seen a September quite like this before though. On Monday, it was 79* and I laid out by the pool gazing at the colorful foliage in the background, it’s never this warm in September!
Anyways, onto my chambray post…Chambray and scarves continue to be very popular as the fall season has approached yet again (wasn’t it just summer, like yesterday?!). The day after I took the above photo by the pool, the weather dropped significantly, and it was time to bundle up. It was officially time to break out my fall fashion apparel! The thing I love about this outfit is that it is extremely comfortable, yet stylish! Layer, layer, layer!!
- Forever21 light blue chambray shirt, bought last season-$25
- Purple scarf, bought from Walgreens two years ago-$9
- Steve Madden tall zippered boots, Nordstrom Rack–$45
- Tall tan boot socks from Target–$8
- Forever21 tan jacket bought two years ago-$25
- Longchamp handbag bought in Germany (always have a pink ribbon on that bag too in honor of my sorority and breast cancer awareness, after all, it is national breast cancer month!)