I never used to like rompers because I thought they looked awful on me, that was until I found some that I liked. The first romper that I purchased was bought in Italy surprisingly. I think my perspective and my obsession with fashion changed a LOT after living there for 4 months! In fact, I have bought a few different ones since, and thought I would share with you!
- H&M light pink romper bought in Italy two years ago (for about $20 USD)
- Chunky Gold beaded necklace bought in Italy from a vintage market
- Coral colored sweater purchased from Urban Outfitters several years ago
- Coach gold and tan cross body purse (college graduation gift from my grandma)
- Forever21 Fuscha colored romper bought from Plato’s Closet–$12
- Chunky Gold necklace bought from vintage market in Italy
- Black zippered wedges from Target, bought two years ago
After finding a few different rompers that I liked, I have realized that they tend to look best on me with wedges or heels. Since I am already tall, it adds to the outfit to create additional length. I love it =) Plus, you can wear it during the day casually, or dress it up for a night out on the town!