Only a month behind on this post, but hey, thought I would still post it! I spent my 4th of July at Bradford Beach during the day in Milwaukee, and the evening at Summerfest watching the Timeflies concert! I am usually at Culver Summer Camps during the 4th of July, so I don’t typically have the freedom to make my own plans to celebrate. This summer was different, and I loved it!
To the beach, I wore a simple crop top over my swimsuit with some high waisted shorts. Perfect outfit for the beach! Later that evening, I met up with some different friends and got a bit more dressed up for the concert!
- Victoria’s Secret white bikini tube top, given to me by a friend
- Forever 21 high waisted distressed jean shorts-$12
- Black GAP fringe sandals purchased a few years ago-$15
- Charlotte Russe sheer red blouse, borrowed from a friend
- Charlotte Russe white lace shorts- (bought last summer) $18
- Gold chain necklace from Kohl’s–$2
- The necklace was on clearance for $12 and I had $10 of Kohl’s cash, so it only cost me $2!
- Black vintage cross body bag- $3
- Bought from a garage sale, visit my older post!