Here’s another outfit from the archives that I have dug up to post about just because I love this look! This was an outfit that I put together last summer, however, I would still wear it again today because it’s definitely still in style.
Stripes are always a great summer look, especially blue and white (looks good on most people as well)! I wore this outfit for a family dinner in downtown Milwaukee at the Harbor House restaurant along Lake Michigan.
- Xhiliration brand coral cropped blazer from Target– bought on clearance for $12
- Forever21 brand skinny jeans- $15
- Paper Crane brand blue & white striped sheer top from TJ Maxx– $12
- Dexter brand blue & white striped ballet flats bought from DSW Shoes several years ago (don’t remember the price, bought them several years ago)
- Brown Longchamp bag (look at my older post for info about where I purchased it)-$80
I also have paired this outfit with black skinny pants & coral flats for another occasion….
- Paper Crane brand blue & white striped sheer top (see above for info)
- Rachel Zoe brand coral leather flats bought from Milwaukee boutique Faye’s– clearance for $45
- Shoes were originally over $250 but I got them as the last pair during their summer sale!
- Forever21 black cotton pants with gold zipper front pockets (thicker than leggings)-$15