I’ve got a collection of outfits I want to talk about that I bought several months ago, but didn’t have this blog up and running at the time (the fashion on a budget portion at least). This outfit in particular is one that I love because it can be worn year round, can be worn dressy or more casual occasions.
These photos in particular are from last Christmas with my family =) No worries, I have worn this for several other occasions as well! I also curled my hair with a straightener, to learn how to do that, look at my older blog post on how to curl with a flat iron!
- Charlotte Russe blue & tan chevron dress – $20 (bought last fall)
- Francesca’s Collections blue chunky necklace- bought on clearance for $10
- This necklace was on clearance because it looked like there was a jewel missing, but I looked close enough to realize part of it just had come unhooked and I made them fix it for me, and still got it for clearance!
- Target tall lace boot socks- $10 for a pack of 2 pair
- XOXO Marni Riding boots in brown purchased from a Groupon deal last fall –$20
- These were actually priced at $45 on Groupon Goods deals, but that day they had an additional discount and I also had Groupon bucks from referring others to the site, so I ended up getting a really cheap deal!
- Plain sheer tights