After thoroughly taking a look at not only my blog post, but the end table as well, I felt that I needed something more to the blue and white table (seen below). It just felt too plain for me..
I then decided to add a silver chevron pattern on the side panels of the table, and I think it turned out great!
Project Tips & Info:
- For those who didn’t read my prior post about this table, I bought this old sewing table from a garage sale for $5.00 and then sanded and painted it
- Draw your chevron pattern, a tip that I found on Pinterest is to draw it this way for perfect lines
- Once you have taped your furniture appropriately, make sure to erase your pencil marks and begin to paint!
- After a few layers of paint, allow to dry for 24 hours and then remove the tape
- Erase all other pencil marks and paint over if needed
- Add a final coat of sealer and you are all done!