I’m all about adding some color to my work outfits lately, and loved this look. The best part about this outfit is that it can be worn as business casual or something more laid back if paired with some jeans. Oversized sweaters, cardigans and blazers are great when you know how what to wear with them. Ideally, you’re best wearing it with a tank of some sort underneath. I usually wear a more flow-y tank, but this time I changed it up.
- Sag Harbor oversized coral blazer purchased from St. Vincent de Paul’s (removed the shoulder pads)- $6
- Pins & Needles white lace tank originally from Urban Outfitters– given to me by a friend
- Nine West jade colored loafers bought brand new from Goodwill– $4
- Gold owl necklace purchased at a garage sale- $2
- Ann Taylor LOFT khaki pants (check out my last post) –$15