I went into the mall to buy one thing and came out with more, I guess that’s the price I pay (literally) for walking into a mall in the first place! I try to avoid large malls if I can because I know this will happen! Anyways, thanks to the 4th of July holiday, there were TONS of sales throughout the mall. I stopped by Ann Taylor Loft because they were having an amazing sale: 60% off all clearance items! I had no intentions of buying anything, but found this gorgeous blouse to try on. When I walked out of the fitting room, I also found a pair of khaki slacks hanging and I had to try them on.
I’ve been looking for a nice pair of khaki pants everywhere, but finding pants can be a struggle (I’m tiny, but tall so it’s either too tight on my hips, too short on my ankles, or too big in the butt). Finally, a pair that fit and they were ankle cut.
- Ann Taylor LOFT khaki pants- $15 (originally $75)
- Ann Taylor LOFT white blouse- $13 (originally $45)
- Chunky gold necklace- bought at a vintage market in Italy for $10
- Mannelli Florence coral leather and 24K gold plated bracelet- bought in Italy on the Ponte Vecchio for $30 (you can order them online too, but are much more expensive than in store)
- Rachel Zoe coral leather flats bought last year at a Milwaukee boutique called Faye’s– $45 (originally $250!)
I also added a light cropped jacket and sunglasses since it was a little chilly and sunny outside.
- Michael Kors tortoise sunglasses purchased from TJ Maxx two years ago –$25 (originally $95)
- Simply Vera Wang black jacket purchased from Goodwill last fall!- $8