I know, I know, all I post on my fashion blog lately is about crop tops, but I am kinda sorta obsessed. Plus they are in style and perfect for summer! I wore this outfit on Friday for Summerfest (the world’s largest music festival in Milwaukee). Since it was a bit chilly with the festival grounds being along the lake, I topped my outfit off with a simple light cardigan.
- Discovery Clothing black lace crop top- $6
- Tinseltown Denim Couture brand high waisted jeans from TJ Maxx– $15
- Ann Taylor LOFT tan cardigan (my friend gave me this)
- Black vintage leather purse with gold chain from a garage sale –$2.50
- GAP white thong sandals-$12