I have this new found obsession with monograms and letters lately, so I decided what better way than to make something for my friends for christmas?! I found this post on Pinterest, and had to try it myself!
Tips & Hints:
- When laying your tape down, use this guide to help you with measurements and making the perfect chevron: Visit this pin on Pinterest
- Make sure you use blue painters tape and stick it on REALLY well or else it will bleed through and you will have to fix it.
- Not all colors look good with the burlap bow, which is why I only did it for the navy blue and white letter K
- I stapled the burlap onto the back for the top loop which allows the letter to be hung up
- Make sure you do a couple of layers of each paint and top it off with mod podge!